Introducing NextGen EDR 5.0
One patient record for both medical and dental
A powerhouse of three solutions: Electronic Dental Record (EDR), Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Health Record (EHR), NextGen EDR 5.0 brings together the power of one patient record for your community health group.
NextGen EDR 5.0 is our most fully integrated dental solution available, combining setup and user functions, while integrating alerts and communication with the ambulatory PM. You now have a single database for reporting across EHR and EDR records.
- Flexible, comprehensive, graphical charting
- Simplified navigation
- Identify all pre-authorizations for patients
- Launch Smart Note functionality at any time within the application
- Streamlined setup and administration
- No need for Rosetta interface
NextGen EDR version 5.0* is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S.Department of Health and Human Services. ONC CHPL Number: 140310R00
Read more about our certifications
A single-vendor, single-record solution for EDR, EHR, and PM
If your dental practice is part of a critical access center (CHC) or a large acute care "general" hospital, NextGen Healthcare can help you connect, care, and thrive in today’s rapidly changing healthcare and dental environment.
- Single password setup for PM, EHR, and EDR
- New patient summary includes medications and patient concerns directly from the EHR
- Login screen and patient lookup are consistent across applications
Learn the five barriers to EDR replacement.
Download the infographic now!
NextGen EDR 5.0 features advanced and comprehensive clinical charting
The features you expect from NextGen EDR are even better in version 5.0. Take advantage of graphical tooth charting, integrated digital radiography and imaging, and electronic patient forms with signature encryption.
New features in NextGen EDR 5.0 include:
- Patient summary seamlessly incorporates information from EHR including HPI and current medication list
- More intuitive interface with more drag-and-drop functionality
- Rich Text notes with spell check
- Easy access to set current encounter
For more than 35 years, QSIDental has lead the dental and healthcare IT industry with innovative products and solutions that save physicians, dentists, and medical professionals time and money and improve the patient experience.
Hundreds of CHC dental practices nationwide choose QSIDental software solutions to enable clinicians to work more efficiently and cost-effectively.
What are the top six ways an integrated EDR improves your health center?
Find out in this free eBook!